Members are residents of the townships in our service area and help us determine how best to meet the needs of patrons who live in those townships. Meetings are held four times a year and are open to the public. Contact the Administration Office (906-226-4300) if you are interested in serving on the Township Advisory Council.
Wednesday, March 1
Wednesday, June 7 (joint meeting with Board of Trustees)
Wednesday, September 6 Thursday, September 7 at the Marquette Township Hall, 1000 Commerce Drive
Wednesday, December 6
Meetings are held at 5:00 in the Lions Room on the main level of the Library.
Current Council Members:
- Chocolay: Sandra Page and Jan Raskin
- Marquette: Mary Davis and Orajane Kennedy
- Sands: Suzanne Standerford and Lainey Stevens
- Skandia: Karen Maki and Beth Linna
- West Branch: Greg Hardy and Peggy Jensen
2015 Meetings (click the highlighted dates to view minutes):
2014 Meetings and minutes: