Members of the Advisory Council are residents of the townships in our service area and help us determine how best to meet the needs of patrons who live in those townships. Meetings are held four times a year and are open to the public. Contact the Administration Office (906-226-4300) if you are interested in serving on the Township Advisory Council.
See Township Advisory Council member volunteer description.
See a brief Township Advisory Council history.
Meetings are held at 5:00 in the Lions Room on the main level of the Library.
2018 Meetings: Wednesdays March 7, June 6, September 5, and December 5.
Current Council Members:
- Chocolay: Sandra Page and Jan Raskin
- Marquette: Mary Davis and Orajane Kennedy
- Sands: Suzanne Standerford and Lainey Stevens
- Skandia: Karen Maki and Beth Linna
- West Branch: Greg Hardy and Peggy Jensen