Members are residents of the townships in our service area and help us determine how best to meet the needs of patrons who live in those townships. Meetings are held four times a year and are open to the public. Contact the Administration Office (906-226-4300) if you are interested in serving on the Township Advisory Council.
Wednesday, March 1
Wednesday, June 7 (joint meeting with Board of Trustees)
Wednesday, September 6
Wednesday, December 6
All meetings are held at 5:00 in the Lions Room on the main level of the Library.
Current Council Members:
- Chocolay: Sandra Page and Jan Raskin
- Marquette: Mary Davis and Orajane Kennedy
- Sands: Suzanne Standerford and Cheryl Schram
- Skandia: Karen Maki and Sandra Robertson
- West Branch: Greg Hardy and Laurie Karpinen
2015 Meetings (click the highlighted dates to view minutes):
2014 Meetings and minutes: