Highlights of the Prime Time program:
- Features award-winning children’s literature to stimulate discussion about humanities themes and issues encountered in everyday life, led each week by a storyteller and scholar;
- Separate pre-reading activities for families with preschool children (ages 3-5);
- A nutritious lunch;
- Door prizes;
- Opportunities to learn about library resources;
- Free to 25 families in the Peter White Public Library service area;
- All families will be offered library cards; and
- Will arrange and pay for taxi/bus fare for those in need of transportation.
Six Prime Time sessions will be held at the library from 10:30 am to noon beginning October 8 through November 12, 2016. Join us this fall for Peter White Public Library’s seventh year of Prime Time Family Reading Time.
Call the Youth Services Department at 906/226-4323 for more information about the program.