Who Are the Friends?
Anyone can be a member of the Friends. They are people who are interested in taking an active role in Library improvements. Some volunteer on a regular basis, some help with special fundraising events.
Current officers are Margi Licht-Mallo, President; Caroline Jordan, Vice President; and David White, Secretary.
What Do the Friends of PWPL Do?
- Purchase New Books and Other Materials
- Volunteer for Special Events and Programs
- Sponsor the Book Page newsletter and film licenses
- Support Summer Reading Programs for adults and children,
- Prime Time Family Reading Time,
- and PWPL Literacy Project
- Hold Book Sales and Special Sales
- Maintain the Friends Book Store
Next meeting: Noon, Thursday December 7, 2017, Shiras Room
|The September book sale was a success. Thank you for your support! The next book sale will be January 21-23 2017.
For more information, contact PWPL Library Staff Liaison, Heather Steltenpohl, at 906-226-4305.