“GRAB ‘N’ GO” Service Starts June 16, 2020
June 7, 2020
Curtis Township Library is opening a new service called “Grab ‘n’ Go!” which is scheduled to begin June 16, 2020.
How it works:
1. Reserve books, dvds, and audiobooks from the library either online or by calling the library during our staff hours: Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays 11:00am to 4:00pm.
2. Because of quarantine procedures enacted for loans, books reserved for check out: on Tuesdays before 3pm will be ready on Thursday, books reserved on Thursday by 3pm will be ready on Saturday, books reserved on Saturday by 3pm will be ready for scheduled pick up on Tuesday.
2. Staff will pre-check out your items and place them in a brown paper bag and staple your “receipt” to your “to go” order.
3. A staff member will call you to arrange a pick-up time.
4.Your bagged Order will be placed in the lobby on a table just inside the front door just before your scheduled arrival time.
5. There will be a receipt to sign after you check your bag to make sure your order is correct.
6. Place the signed receipt in the box marked “Book Order Receipt.”
7. The table and surrounding area will be sanitized by staff between orders.
8. All items should be returned to the Book Drop.
A menu of packages like “Blue Plate Specials” a themed package group with a book, a movie, and an audio book” chosen for you by one of your favorite librarians. Watch for further announcements.
The building will remain closed to patrons at this time.