History & Genealogy
Judge Joseph H.
- All researchers must show their Bayliss Public Library card or Driver’s License at the Circulation Desk, sign the register, and record their research purpose. Library cards will be checked, updated, and any fines $5.00 or over must be paid.
- Briefcases, notebooks, and large purses may be stored at the Circulation Desk. Coats may be hung on the nearby coat rack. Researchers may take a pad of paper and a pencil into the room.
- Pencils only are permitted. They are provided, if needed.
- Care must be taken in the handling of materials and clean hands are encouraged. Cotton gloves are required when viewing photographs and manuscripts.
- No material may be taken out of the room.
- Library staff will do photocopying, unless patron is given permission to do so.
- All locked cases and cabinets will be kept locked. Library staff will provide the requested material.
- Use of the room is restricted to adults or students who have made an appointment and are supervised by library staff and a parent. No more than four people may use the room at one time.
- Appointments are recommended for in-depth research projects.
Card Catalog |
History & Genealogy |