St. Ignace Adult Book Clubs meet monthly in the library on the third Thursday of each month. Book club is open to all and everyone is encouraged to attend both groups.
Morning Book Club will meet at 10:00 am, June 21, and discuss the book The Muralist by Barbara Shapiro.
Evening Book Club will meet at 5:00 pm, June 21, and discuss the book Circling the Sun by Paula McLain.
Previous books read
Ratings are on a scale of 1-5, with 1 being the worse and 5 being the best.
- Sycamore Row by John Grisham | Rating: 5
- My Grandmother Asked Me to Tell You Say She’s Sorry by Fredrick Backman | Rating: 4.0
- Shadow Drivers by Robert Kursan | Rating: 4.0
- On Chesil Beach by Ian McEwan | Rating: 2.0
- The Magpie Murders by Anthony Horowitz | Rating: 4.5
- Daring to Drive by Manal al-Sharif | Rating: 4.5
- A Christmas Carol by Charles Dickens | Rating: 4.5
- Orphan Train by Christina Baker Kline | Rating: 5.0
- Howard’s End by E.M. Forster | Rating: 2.0
June 20 @ 5:00 pm - 7:00 pm
June 21 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am
June 21 @ 5:00 pm - 6:00 pm
June 22 @ 10:00 am - 10:30 am
View All Events