St. Ignace Adult Book Clubs meet monthly in the library on the third Thursday of each month. Book club is open to all and everyone is encouraged to attend both groups.
Book Club will meet at 5:00 pm, July 18, and discuss the book The Alice Network by Kate Quinn.
Previous books read this year
Ratings are on a scale of 1-5, with 1 being the worse and 5 being the best.
- Educated by Tara Westover | Rating: 4.2
- Born a Crime by Trevor Noah | Rating: 5
- My Dear Hamilton by Stephanie Dray | Rating: 4.5
- A Reliable Wife by Robert Goolrick | Rating: 3.3
- Readers of Broken Wheel by Katarina Bivald | Rating: 3.8
- The Whole Town’s Talking by Fannie Flagg | Rating: 3.3
- The Book the Matters Most by Ann Hood | Rating: 4.0
July 23 @ 3:00 pm - 4:00 pm
July 23 @ 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm
July 24 @ 5:00 pm - 6:00 pm
July 26 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am
View All Events