St. Ignace Adult Book Clubs meet monthly in the library on the third Thursday of each month. Book club is open to all and everyone is encouraged to attend both groups.
Morning Book Club will meet at 10:00 am, December, and discuss the book Our Souls at Night by Kent Haruf.
Evening Book Club will meet at 5:00 pm, December 20, and discuss the book The Readers of Broken Wheel Recommend by Katarina Bivald.
Previous books read
Ratings are on a scale of 1-5, with 1 being the worse and 5 being the best.
- The Wonder by Emma Ronoghue | Rating: 4.5
- The Muralist | Rating: 3.5
- The Storied Life of AJ Fikry | Rating: 3.5
- What She Knew by Gilly Macmillan | Rating: 3.3
- Wonder by R.J. Palacio | Rating: 4.75
- Circling the Sun by Paula McLain | Rating: 2.1
- Evicted by Matthew Desmond | Rating: 4.5
- Y is for Yesterday by Sue Grafton | Rating: 3.5
- Sycamore Row by John Grisham | Rating: 5
- My Grandmother Asked Me to Tell You Say She’s Sorry by Fredrick Backman | Rating: 4.0
- Shadow Drivers by Robert Kursan | Rating: 4.0
- On Chesil Beach by Ian McEwan | Rating: 2.0
- The Magpie Murders by Anthony Horowitz | Rating: 4.5
- Daring to Drive by Manal al-Sharif | Rating: 4.5
- A Christmas Carol by Charles Dickens | Rating: 4.5
- Orphan Train by Christina Baker Kline | Rating: 5.0
- Howard’s End by E.M. Forster | Rating: 2.0
December 19 @ 5:00 pm - 7:00 pm
December 20 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am
December 20 @ 5:00 pm - 6:00 pm
December 21 @ 10:00 am - 10:30 am
View All Events