St. Ignace Adult Book Clubs meet monthly in the library on the third Thursday of each month. Book club is open to all and everyone is encouraged to attend both groups.
Book Club will meet at 5:00 pm, May 16, and discuss the book Disgrace by J.M. Coetzee.
Book Club will meet at 5:00 pm, June 20, and discuss the book There, There by Tommy Orange
Previous books read this year
Ratings are on a scale of 1-5, with 1 being the worse and 5 being the best.
- Educated by Tara Westover | Rating: 4.2
- Born a Crime by Trevor Noah | Rating: 5
- My Dear Hamilton by Stephanie Dray | Rating: 4.5
- A Reliable Wife by Robert Goolrick | Rating: 3.3
- Readers of Broken Wheel by Katarina Bivald | Rating: 3.8
- The Whole Town’s Talking by Fannie Flagg | Rating: 3.3
- The Book the Matters Most by Ann Hood | Rating: 4.0
May 29 @ 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm
May 31 @ 10:00 am - 10:30 am
June 4 @ 3:00 pm - 4:00 pm
June 7 @ 10:00 am - 10:30 am
View All Events