St. Ignace Adult Book Clubs meet monthly in the library on the third Thursday of each month. Book club is open to all and everyone is encouraged to attend both groups.
Book Club will meet at 5:00 pm, March 21, and discuss the book Born a Crime by Trevor Noah.
Book Club will meet at 5:00 pm, April 18, and discuss the book Educated by Tara Westover.
Previous books read this year
Ratings are on a scale of 1-5, with 1 being the worse and 5 being the best.
- My Dear Hamilton by Stephanie Dray | Rating: 4.5
- A Reliable Wife by Robert Goolrick | Rating: 3.3
- Readers of Broken Wheel by Katarina Bivald | Rating: 3.8
- The Whole Town’s Talking by Fannie Flagg | Rating: 3.3
- The Book the Matters Most by Ann Hood | Rating: 4.0
March 21 @ 5:00 pm - 6:00 pm
March 22 @ 10:00 am - 10:30 am
March 27 @ 3:00 pm - 6:00 pm
March 29 @ 10:00 am - 10:30 am
View All Events